Looking for a quick and easy recipe for mini loaves? This recipe is perfect for anyone who loves the taste of freshly baked bread but doesn’t want to spend hours in the kitchen. This recipe only takes a few minutes to prepare and can be easily doubled or tripled if you need to make more than one loaf.
1 cup flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
6 tablespoons unsalted butter, at room temperature
2/3 cup sugar
2 large eggs, beaten
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 cup milk
1. Pre-heat the oven to 300-350 degrees F.
2. Grease and flour a mini loaf pan.
3. Take a bowl and add flour, baking powder, salt and whisk the content together.
4. In another bowl, cream butter and sugar together so as to make it light and fluffy.
5. Beat in the eggs and vanilla extract.
6. Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients in three batches, alternating with the milk.
7. Pour the batter into the prepared pan and bake for 30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
8. Allow to cool slightly before removing from the pan. Serve warm or at room temperature. Enjoy!