Party Food Recipes




Best Pizza in Ottawa



Pizza is an oven-baked, flat round bread typically topped with a tomato sauce, cheese and various toppings. This has become very popular around the world during the latter half of the 20th century. “Gabriel pizza” is a Canadian pizza founded in Orleans, Ontario by Michael Hanna and now the service have been expanded to 30 locations throughout eastern Ontario and Quebec with the majority of their locations in the Ottawa – Gatineau region.

In a recent poll conducted by CTV Ottawa, Out of 5 nominees, Gabriel Pizza voted as “The Best Pizza in Ottawa” as it has grabbed around 41% total votes and the remaining 59% votes being shared by the other 4 nominees. This was not possible without the support of our loyal customers. The reason for being voted best pizza in Ottawa lies in the good fresh ingredients that we use every day and the fresh sauce and dough that we make every day to ensure the finest quality and great taste.

Pizza is a strong indication of a lifestyle and food habits, in simple words it is the Italian version of a Mediterranean diet. A traditional Mediterranean diet is rich in olive oil, fiber, vegetables, fruit, flour and freshly cooked food. You can see all these health factors in this “Gabriel Pizza”, so it has spread very fast in many parts of the world in a very short period. Being voted as “Best Pizza in Ottawa” is not an easy feat; this success comes with a lot of hard work and friendly atmosphere and of course the fresh ingredients.

Irrespective of where you live in the region, if you are looking for a tasty pizza at affordable price, there’s Gabriel’s Pizza for easy pick up, fast delivery and casual dining. Enjoy Ottawa’s best pizza for their quality, value and freshness.

.





Blogsphere: TechnoratiFeedsterBloglines
Bookmark: Del.icio.usSpurlFurlSimpyBlinkDigg
RSS feed for comments on this post




Flat Belly Watch Now



FREE Subscription

Want to Suprise your guests with "fun-to-eat" great party recipes? Subscribe to my newsletter & get FREE party recipes tips through email.

Name:

Email:

Note : I never rent, trade, or sell my email lists to anyone. I assure that your privacy is respected and protected.