Its quiet easy to prepare frozen yogurt at home. Follow the simples preparatory steps below…
Frozen Yogurt Ingredients
2 cups plain yogurt
3 cups milk
½ cup sugar
2 teaspoons salt
3 ounce package of gelatin
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Strain the plain yogurt and keep it aside for about 2 or 3 hours so that the excess liquid is drained out
2. Add milk and sugar in a bowl and then add salt. Mix it well.
3. Add gelatin to it and stir thoroughly by using a double boiler and then bring the mixture to a simmer for about 5 minutes until the gelatin is dissolved.
4. Remove the mixture and bring it to a room temperature. Then stir in the yogurt and vanilla.
5. Transfer the mixture to a bowl, Cover it with a plastic wrap and refrigerate for about 8 hours and then transfer that to the yogurt machine for about 30-40 minutes. Move yogurt to freezer.
Your delicious frozen yogurt is ready to be served.